Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Aug. 28th the most boring day ever

Well, I waivered and finally gave in. Dropped my math class. I've been telling myself I'm so determined to finish school... it's a mix of feeling relieved and disappointed. Well as long as I get A's in my other three classes then it will be worth it I guess, otherwise it's a waste. Now Geoff gets the math book all to himself. :) I really don't know how he goes to school full time and works full time semester in and semester out. I did it last summer, but summer is easier cuz you only have to focus on two classes at a time. He does it ALL the time. *sigh* He's a smartie pants.

I need to start going to bed earlier, I'm so tired all the time. (It really makes me a lazy employee and that's not good.) I usually like to wait up for hubby to get home cuz that's the only time I see him during the week, but last night after finally climbing in bed around midnight, we spent an extra ten minutes trying to kill a mosquito that was in the bedroom. It's things like that. Oh well I guess it's the small moments that count, I am lucky my husband can be home with me at night.
I really wanted to write something inspirational today, but now I'm too tired and I'm going home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully today won't be a boring one for you Cals....

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!

23 happy years and I'm wishing you 80 more!!

I love you so much Cal. You're one of the "Lights of My life".... Thanks for being the sweet loving daughter you are and I'm wishing you a great day today (even though you have to work). We're looking forward to lunch.

Love,
Mom