Monday, August 20, 2007

Welcome to the century

I am starting this blog because my friend McKenna said I should because she has one. She forgets that she is clearly more entertaining than I ever was. But, I suppose it is time to join in the century anyway, and move from the journal to the blog. Actually, this is for both Geoff and I (cuuuute). It’ll probably be easier for friends and relatives to stay up to date by reading than by trying to call, because as any one of them would tell you, I am not the best at returning phone calls. For starters, we are living in Orem, UT, in a little condo that we love, and are both working full time. I have the all-important job of payroll-processor, and Geoff has the also-all-important job of binding phone books. (They are getting us through school). We are currently enjoying a between-semesters break, although school starts again in only 2 days. Then it’s round two of the full-time full-time schedule for each of us. It’s true we almost never see each other but we manage to stay in love. (Maybe it actually helps that we almost never see each other – kidding). Actually (I know I use the word “actually” too much) we had a fun date this weekend – we both got massages for the first time ever. It was from Ernie’s (a co-worker of Geoff’s) boyfriend, Bruce, who is of course a massage therapist. He did a really good job and was very professional. I think we’ll go back.

2 comments:

ks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kenna said...

YES! LOVE IT! Keep it up!