Thursday, September 13, 2007

We learned some sad news last night...

Perhaps the saddest news ever...

A box of Macaroni and Cheese, when prepared as directed, has as much or more calaries than a Big Mac Combo at McDonalds. And to think we were eating it mixed with mashed potatoes! We might as well have gone to Wendy's or something. I guess this puts THAT meal to bed, now we need something new. Geoff's thinking a spinach mix or something.

Also, it looks like Collective Soul might not be coming to Utah after all. The only website that lists them is Smithstix, and tickets aren't available for sale yet, which means they're probably undecided about coming for sure. If they don't come then they are lame. Boycott Collective Soul.

5 comments:

kenna said...

No wonder I'm so fat....but I only eat the character shapes...is that still super fatening?!

DeAnna said...

You know what is super easy....soup...soup and sandwiches...or cereal, but Andrew doesn't like it when I only eat cereal for dinner.

Anonymous said...

check out the following websites for csoul tix and information

www.thesaltair.com
tixx1.artistarena.com/collectivesoul/ ktix.ticketforce.com
www.smithstix.com

Cali said...

I have no idea who posted that... Oh well I'm glad cuz at least i know where to get tickets now.

kenna said...

I LOVE cereal for any meal! Luckily so does Josh! I go to Costco and load up on cereal. Although I am sure that Josh would like a real dinner once in his married life, but hey, he knew I didn't cook coming into this marriage.