Sunday, October 21, 2007

No Title

Geoff and I made an attempt at having friends this weekend. We invited someone who used to work with me and her husband out to dinner. It actually turned out really fun. We ate dinner at Tucahno's, and it snowed really hard while we were there. I love the huge windows there. Then we walked over to Borders and filled what space was left in our tummies with Chocolate Trio with mint and whipped cream and sat in the cafe for awhile. Then we rented Poltergeist (in honor of Halloween and their party that we will be missing), and watched it at their apartment. It was so much fun! I love Ashlee, I love having friends. We'll see if they feel the same (meaning, we'll see if they ever call us back again! ha!)

Geoff taught the lesson in Priesthood meeting today. It was about women in the church, he said it went really well. People kept complimenting him in Sunday School. That's good, cuz when we taught the 16 & 17 year-olds in our last ward, I don't remember it being that great of an experience. We tried, and I tried really, and we got to know the kids pretty well, but the teaching itself was lacking. I guess it was me, Geoff appears to be a pretty good teacher, so that's good.

He's already lost weight with the little plan we've got going. What is it about men that they can do that faster than women? I'm still the same. I guess it will take time.

I really love this Emerson Hart album. I recommend it if you're looking for something new.

No comments: