Saturday, November 3, 2007

Tori Amos

Yesterday Geoff asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I said a vacuum cleaner. He said he had something else in mind - a ticket for the Tori Amos concert at the end of November. Hey, we could really use a good vacuum cleaner but I'll go for the ticket. ;) He won't actually come with me of course, so I guess I'll just go by myself. I don't know of anyone else that really likes her. (Maybe they do but they've never said anything to me - I don't mind going alone).

I really like Tori Amos because she's 100% GIRL, with just a touch of psycho. Her music is totally something only a girl would write. It's a little weird and unconventional sometimes, but that's what sets her apart, I guess. So now I am catching up on all the stuff I don't know of hers. Someone told me that he saw her in concert once, and she sang and played two instruments simultaneously. It'll be cool if she really does that.

We'll probably get a vacuum cleaner sometime next week.

No comments: