Thursday, January 3, 2008

Back in full swing

One good thing about getting the holidays over with is that it's that much closer to spring! Yay!! One bad thing is that school has started again. :( Geoff says he's ready to have something to do, but I know better than to think that feeling will last... at least for me. Started out the semester with a calculus class. I understood the review, which is a good sign (cuz if you can't even remember the stuff in the review, you're probably screwed). Well, all except for the domain and range stuff. Domain and Range was just one small concept that I never made the effort to get the hang of when I first heard it YEARS ago. Then it came up again... and again, and again. (Sounds like vomit, huh? Feels like vomit.)

It was also the last day of the "maintain, don't gain" program at work. I lost a pound. One pound. Meaning: 1 down, 24 to go. Well at least I got through the holidays relatively unscathed. They're going to start a new program here soon, we'll have to use food "checkbooks" and keep track of points.

Geoff and I have also started a New Years resolution to wake up at 6 a.m. every morning to get some things done - not an easy feat for someone who loves her sleep. (remember the alarm clock post). I'm going to have to start going to bed before Geoff gets home from work if I expect to make through the days... I don't know how he does it.

No comments: