Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More random thoughts (this whole blog is random, I admit)

My library books are overdue.

Yesterday right in the middle of class, right out of nowhere, I felt a sort of 'pop' in my head and experienced intense dizziness for about three seconds. It was so weird. Then the dizziness mostly went away but made me so sick to my stomach. I came home and crashed on the couch until Geoff got home.

Today at work, Tiff & I showed up wearing exactly the same outfit. Baggy khaki pants with a green, long-sleeve, v-neck shirt over a white downeast outfitter tee, and brown flats. Well okay, her flats were brown leopard-spotted and mine were just brown. THAT is random though. I wished I had my camera, but alas, even my cellphone got left home today.

Geoff called me around 3:30, just to say I love you and can't wait to spend the weekend with you. He's such a sweetheart, I love him so much.

My pizza is done cooking so I am off to dinner and studying, yay!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what that pop was? Yup, brain tumor.