Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Physical Science teacher normally teaches a bunch of 3000-level classes, and since they couldn't find anyone to teach our little 8-person, 1000-level evening class, we are stuck with him until they replace him. He's very nice but he's way too advanced for us 'just-trying-to-get-the-generals-done" first-timers. However, the bright news is, that there are two guys from my hometown in the class, one that I went to high school with... the three of us and another girl who is really nice are going to do a study group, yayyyy. School may be a pain in the rear but I do enjoy getting to know people in my classes better. Most classes, anyway. (If it's a morning class, or if you are annoying, I probably won't say much to you.)

So, bring on the caffeine, hubby and I are staying up laaaaaaaaate tonight (he doesn't even get home until 11!) to work on a class together - we both have the class but just at different times.

Also, I wish I was in the carribbean with McKenna.

I just did a property search on our condo - the guy we bought it from had purchased it in Jan '06, sold it to us eight months later, and made $5,000.00 (Not including the down payment - that was just the information available in the public records). He could've gotten more if he'd taken the time to have it appraised before putting it on the market, cuz we still bought it for under the appraisal value. Unless we got scammed, but I don't think so. Still though. Interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey blog comment friend. :) What are you studying in school? Where are you working? I hope you're doing something in English because you are an awesome writer! (I think I said that once before on here, but it's true.)

kenna said...

I wish I was there too...