Friday, January 25, 2008

Yay Jazz

Tonight I watched the Jazz game at grandma's house. I could not BELIEVE the attitude of that one guy (what's his name, Artest? Artez?) being all obnoxious the way he was and beating his chest all the time. It was such a relief when he was thrown out of the game... of course he walked off the court high-fiving all his teammates as if to say, "Getting kicked out of the game for attitude is COOL MAN, congratulations to me." Yeah, I'm sure when we obliterated smashed and dashed all their hopes of winning the game to smitherines, he sat in some back room thinking, "the only reason we lost is cuz I'm not out there." Great game, though. Darren Williams was awesome tonight - that pass he made to Boozer towards the end was so cool. And that new guy, Korver, was pretty good at making the shots too. (I haven't really paid attention to the Jazz this year so it was the first time I'd seen him play). And of course, getting to see grandma was the best part of the whole night. :)

No comments: