Friday, February 15, 2008

New gratefulness

Wow, I sounded really really angry in the last post. I guess I was... and I seem to make reference to shootings (in jest or in seriousness), killing, and death a lot in the last few weeks. Well, I think I might stop - MIGHT being keyword, and turn things around a little bit by naming something I'm grateful for at the end of every post from now on... for a little while... until I stop feeling like it. (See, I sound like Roseanne Bar, yikes!!) I'll start today. I'm grateful that Geoff and I get to stay three nights in a pretty nice hotel exactly one month from today. We are really looking forward to it, actually. We've never been ones to shun the Motel 6's, but I think our last stay in Park City really opened our eyes to the other possibilites out there. This hotel (called Oxford Suites) has an indoor pool and spa, free wireless internet access (bring the laptop), 24-hour coffee bar (why would we drink coffee at night anyway... because we can!! Okay or maybe just hot chocolate...), valet laundry service, breakfast buffet, and an exercise room! (I love working out with Geoff, it's fun and doesn't happen very often). My family stayed in one of the suites when they came up for our wedding reception and it was really nice. So, that is my grateful thing for the day. And of course we have other objectives too that weekend, this is just the one I choose to focus on for the moment.

No comments: