Tuesday, February 12, 2008

She said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak

This evening as I sat in class, agonizing over numbers and half wanting to shoot myself, I heard the driftings of a conversation (a real conversation) happening in a different part of the room:

"It's scratch and sniff, pepperoni pizza".... mumblings from someone else.... "No, I got it at Savers. It was a pretty good find."

I chuckled inwardly and silently thanked him for bringing me out of my math-induced stupor. There's nothing like Calculus to stimulate a convo about pepperoni scratch and sniff.

Kenna has her brain surgery tomorrow morning. Pray for Ken! (Actually it's not a risky prodecure as far as brain surgery goes, but still.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my favorite quote from Napoleon, by the way. That is a pretty awesome conversation though, eavesdropping is pretty much one of my favorite past times. :)

DeAnna said...

:) I need to watch that movie again. ha ha sometimes I miss going to school. ha ha (Good Luck McKenna!)

kenna said...

Turned out to be way more risky than we thought. Oh the stories I have to tell. Thanks for the prayers. Love you!