Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Well today I cleaned everything out of my desk... all personal stuff. And cleaned out all my computer files too. I let most of my clients know that they're getting a new payroll processor. Starting tomorrow, I'm officially homeless; not even my own computer. I'll be floating around for a couple of months until Camille leaves. However today right before I left work, my department manager said she and the controller want to meet with me in her office at 9 tomorrow morning. I can't imagine what they have to say that they would both need to be there for, so naturally I'm worried I've done something wrong. Or that they're going to tell me I can't do the new job after all or there's a change in plans or something. Uhhhh why did she have to tell me that right before I left to go home now I'm so on edge.

4 comments:

kenna said...

I'm sure it'll all be okay! Moving on up! I'm so happy for you! Nothing like a new challange, ya know? (You probably think I'm nuts...and I am, remember)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to find out how your first day went! I've been thinking about ya all day long....

Anonymous said...

you have always been a smart, pretty, hard working girl. don't worry so much! you're ok dude.

Anonymous said...

oh, I forgot to tell you I love you.