Sunday, May 11, 2008

You were expecting a friend??

Just as I finished posting that last post, there was a knock at the door. Seeing as how I'm still in my pj's and not expecting any company, I didn't intend to answer it. Then whoever it was knocked again and yelled, "it's us! Open up!", then proceeded to ring the doorbell about eight times in a row. I ran to the door and peeked out, and saw a girl and a guy standing there with food in their hands, and the girl said, "they're not going to answer it," and rolled her eyes. Thinking they might feel stupid, I opened the door and poked my head out. When she saw me and realized their mistake, she said, "oh I'm sorry! We thought you were our friends!" Then they left. Geez. If they really were here to see me, I probably wouldn't answer the door either.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should have said "..Steve...Susan...so good to see you, come on in..."

STANLEY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly & Kasey said...

Cali- Hi, this is Holly Banks (Nelson). I saw your blog on Lori Dansie's blog. You look so good!! I haven't seen you forever! I hope that all is well!