Sunday, June 29, 2008

Love weekends

So I don't know what's gotten into Geoff in the last couple days. He has decided that the house is a mess, and is cleaning cleaning cleaning. He does a lot, if not most of the cleaning lately, but this is unusual. He organized both hallway closets, organized the bookcase behind the front door, has gotten the laundry pile down to a few small loads (and he's folded and put it all away!), and everytime a dirty dish just happens into the kitchen sink, I turn around and it's gone. Like that. I AM NOT COMPLAINING, however. He's so stinkin' cute.

Friday night we went to the premier of Wall-E at Thanksgiving Point. My work rented out an entire theater and we all got to bring our families. They even gave us popcorn, treats, and beverages to boot. It was a cute movie.

Yesterday Alison and I went shopping. I am so going to miss having someone to go shopping with on Saturdays just because, who walks around the mall as fast as I do without asking what the hurry is, and always convinces me to "just buy them both." Sometime soon it will be sister missionary shopping. :) Also, she inspired me to make Muddy Buddies this weekend. Mmmmm.

So aside from putting off homework, again, Geoff and I have been watching a movie my dad let us borrow called "Into the West." I am not much for westerns, but this series is pretty awesome. It's about a guy who leaves his family in Virginia at a young age and follows trapper Jedediah Smith. It also follows the stories of an indian tribe called Lakota, and how their stories intertwine. It's very interesting.

No comments: