Monday, August 25, 2008

Kooki-ooki-ooki ness

I should probably put a decent picture of me on here now so everyone doesn't think I'm that ugly-looking all the time! (Only when I've been camping for four days or if I'm having a mental breakdown).

Anyway, mom picked me up the other day to go have dinner in SLC with some extended family. We stopped in AF to pick up dad from his office, and when we arrived in front of the building, on busy state street, dad was standing on the corner, and he pulled up his shirt and flashed his nipples at us and everyone else! Ha ha. Not that it matters, but it's kind of, you know, kooky. He knew it would get our attention, he said. Then he got into the car and proceded to tell a bunch of cheesy jokes that I did not laugh at, and kept telling me to lighten up. Ha ha. I sure love my dad. My little sister is usually armed with just as many cheesy jokes that they enjoy sharing together, so at least there's that and I don't feel too bad.

Geoff met with a counselor to get "matriculated" into the school of business today. (I hate that they use that word). But good for him though. I will be meeting with someone next Monday hopefully, to do the same thing. They planned his schedule out for him and he'll be done next fall! Woo hoo, I can't wait!! He'll finish before me. I'm so proud of him for working so hard.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome dad! I would laugh my head off if my dad did that, but he's a mission president and I just can't picture it. :) I hate the word matriculated too. It sounds dirty.

Anonymous said...

I'm very very proud of Geoff too. You guys have worked so hard! Tell Geoff we miss his blog!!!

Anonymous said...

matriculate, matriculate, matriculate. I wasn't showing my nipples, I was flashing my man hooters.

DeAnna said...

This is why we are friends...you are already used to kookiness.