Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lots of work

Today was not the best day at work, but it also was. Because of some miscommunication or misunderstanding, I got behind on something I shouldn't have. I knew because I read my work email before I went into work and was bracing for it before I even got there. However, I explained why this was this and actually, my boss was so nice about it. I totally didn't expect that! So that made my whole day much much better. It has given me quite a large chunk of work to do in a short time though, so I worked almost 12 hours today. By the end of tomorrow it should all be resolved.

Getting up and going to work an hour earlier (for the 4-10's) has tricked my body into thinking it's fall because of the difference in daylight, and it thinks it needs to go and catch a cold. I'm fighting it viciously. Too bad I'm quitting Afrin. Bleh.

I am sooooo tired. I love Geoffery.

No comments: