Monday, September 22, 2008

Black socks never get dirty

Yesterday Geoff and I were the speakers in sacrament meeting. It was so scary! And there were two baby blessings too so there were a lot of people! Actually, both baby blessings were for the same family, but still it was a big family. This couple in our ward, Geoff and I refer to them as the "perfect couple" because they are both incredibly gorgeous and they are so incredibly nice and outgoing to everyone. They're the kind of people you want to hate because they're so perfect, but you can't help but like them because they're so nice. Well they had one little boy (cute as anything) and then they decided that the pregnancy was too hard on them and that they would adopt their next baby. So they adopted a little girl, and a month after adopting her, they found out they were pregnant. So, they just waited to have both baby blessings at the same time. I bet their lives are crazy right now, three little babies at home. I can't imagine.

Anyway, I spoke first (about family) and it went well, then Geoff spoke. He joked that I'm his "fashionista" (which embarrassed me a little because I'm soooooo not), but then he said, "This morning, Cali looked at me and said, 'Geoff, you're speaking in sacrament today, you should probably wear some socks.'" And went on to say that he tried picking out some ankle socks, and then I told him he had to wear long socks, and then no, he had to wear long black socks, anyway it just went on and on, people were laughing so hard. That is one talent he has is making people feel at ease by getting them to laugh. Anyway.

Then last night we watched the rest of The Office season four, and I can't wait for the new season to start. And now that we have DVR I can actually record and watch it from week to week instead of waiting for the DVD to come out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That makes me laugh about Geoff. :)