Wednesday, October 1, 2008

And blah some more

Last night Alison came over and hung out for a few hours. We talked about clothes, and boys, and work and yadda yadda, she went through my clothes and we watched an episode of "a haunting" and ate popcorn. I'm so going to MISS her when she's gone! But it is going to be good for her, and for you know, the people she brings to God or whatever, so I should just not be selfish, right? Right. (Just kidding of course I'm happy for her)

At work we have just started the busy season (quarterlies). I LOVE being busy at work. If I could have it my way it would be like that all the time; I really feel productive.

Tonight after class Geoff met me at the library and a girl from our finance class came and we did a study group. It was a pretty productive study group. This class really SUCKS BIG TIME but I learned a lot tonight. Hopefully enough to pass the test which is this weekend.

As we walked across campus back to our cars, I thought about how, 20 years from now, even 10 years, we're going to look back at the time we were both students together, no kids, little apartment, and miss it. But of course there will be new memories too. Anyway, I really want to get some sleep tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Busy is good... busy is good... busy is good! I love being busy too! I totally understand that. Makes the time go by much faster.

I'm glad you and Alison could spend some time together. We'll all miss her silliness and goofy personality for a while, but I keep telling myself it's only 18 months and it'll be good for her.

And enjoy this time you can have Geoff all to yourself, even though you're both extremely busy. You guys are well on your way to a productive life!

Bradleyfamily said...

I think I'm already to the point were I like to look back and think about when it was just Tucker and I. But then you're right, you will make more memories. Kids are great! but sometimes just saying the word, makes me tired! But it's a feel good tired! :)