Sunday, October 12, 2008

"Your pandora's box was me"

So normally on weekends I have Friday night, Sat, Sun, and Mon to do homework. This weekend I got it all done on Sat so I could hang out with fam today (last fam dinner before al leaves). And I took Wednesday off so I can go to breakfast with them and take Al to the MTC, so I'm working Monday so I don't fall behind on the quarterly stuff. I'm mostly ahead of schedule though, but oh well.

This is kind of embarrassing to admit - I wish I was the girl Ricky Martin sings about in Saint Tropez. A mysterious exotic beauty out on the Riviera under the moonlight, a handsome stranger drawn to me with electric attraction... sigh. The lovemaking would be hot, no? Just one of those dumb harmelss fantasies I guess. I love the song. And I'd really love to travel. See a riviera.

I tried to get on a music hosting website so that I can add it to my project playlist thing, but nothing I've tried works.

No comments: