Monday, October 27, 2008

In the words of Johnny Chaston, "Well, here comes my death."

Well, here's a change to the schedule for next semester. Added one class. So as of January, it will go something like this:

Monday......... work 8-5...class 7:00-8:15
Tuesday.........work 8-5...class 5:30-6:45, then 7:00-8:15
Wednesday....work 8-5...class 7:00-8:15
Thursday.......work 8-5...class 5:30-6:45, then 7:00-8:15
Friday............work 8-5...class 5:30-8:00
Saturday...........................class 10:45-1:15

15 credits. Words that come to mind.... CRAY-ZEE, and STOO-PID, and oh yeah, I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF.

After realizing that graduate school requirements are one more class that I didn't have in the schedule yet. And now that I've accustomed myself to thinking I'll be done in August, there's just no way I can spread that out over one more semester. Well, here's to kissing movie-night goodbye, but hoping it will be worth it in the end, eh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Good luck with that Cali. You're insane!

Ang said...

Wow! You're my new hero. How awesome to see an end in sight, though.

Kayt and Brian Bell said...

You are my hero. Don't forget to add in hours for your favorite job.... in PRIMARY:) Let me know if you have found any lighting bolts by the way!!

Holly & Kasey said...

Holy CoW!!! that is pretty impressive! Good luck!!