Wednesday, December 17, 2008

How did she know I'm an airhead

This was left on my desk yesterday by "Ang," one of my awesome coworkers and friends. She is also the one who decorated my office on my birthday. I just love her cute personality, and it's so thoughtful and out of her way to think of me, I just love her. :)

Yesterday for our human performance meeting we did something a little different. A guy came and spoke to us about values in business and how they spill over into our personal lives. I really liked it. It was kind of like the business lecture series I took at school last year, except shorter!

Finals are done! For the next three weeks, I look forward to getting Christmas shopping done, going to the gym (which hasn't seen me since October), and spending time with family and friends! Oh yeah and let's not forget read the Twilight series... really, let's not forget.

Al should be in Chile by now, getting used to her surroundings, hopefully.

2 comments:

NaDell said...

Good luck with your finals too!
What nice co-workers you have!

I finished book #4 last night (well, this morning really early). How do you like them?

Anonymous said...

What a sweet coworker! No wonder you love your job!