Thursday, January 8, 2009

Holy coke

Yesterday was the first day of school again. This morning I got up at 5 and went to the gym. For a girl who loves her sleep, I must be nuts or something. Geoff has gone to the gym every single day since he got his membership, about a month ago. (Except for Sundays when it's closed and one other day when he was sick). I'm so proud of him for sticking with it so far, and I think he'll keep going. Jared is kind of showing him the ropes, and helping him pick out supplements and stuff. (Jared's a weightlifter). Geoff wears this ratty old coke t-shirt from his post-highschool days, it has holes in the front and back and you can see his stomach hair. He must get really attached to some things... maybe I can get him to wear another tshirt, but I'm not going to nag. Anyway, I guess I just can't be the only one not going to the gym, so there ya have it. I dropped my cost class. Since my boss doesn't care, I'll just retake it if I ever need to. Dropping that class will enable me to go to sleep earlier, which makes early gym a little more possible.


I'm amazed at how agile Wally is despite his overwhelming fatness.


We're into quarterlies again, so work is busy busy busy. Oh how nice some sun would be this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wally looks like Jabba the Hut.