Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just a little now

My cousin, Natalie, does everything to my hair. She just wove the pink into the bottom layer a little bit, so you can only see it if my hair is up or if it hangs in front of my shoulders. She did it without bleaching it, so it's a little darker than it normally would be. (I've worked too hard to grow the natural color back to just go bleaching it away). It's not garish or nightmarish at all (which I was a little afraid of). It's just enough to be fun. But, now that I've seen what "conservative pink" looks like, I might go a little more bold next time.

Diane wondered what blonde would look like. So I've just included a little picture of the blonde, from 2006: That was our little puppy Tajmahamalama Jabafaba (Taj for short)
(2006)
The blonde was fun but I had so much trouble keeping up the roots that I dyed it black. :( There are no pictures of the black hair, but I do have this one from 2002:
I love this picture. We were just being goofy that day. That wreath behind Alison's head looks like it could be her hair. I just picked it cuz it really shows the color. (Loreal Feria Chocolate Cherry). I loved the chocolate cherry but it was really hard to get rid of when the time came.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Wow, you were one smokin' hot blonde! And the dark looks good too. But the pink, now that is awesome!