Thursday, May 7, 2009

three months of summer

For a long time, Mom and Dad have been planning on a trip to Mexico this Sunday for a week, but plans were canceled due to some random virus outbreak or something. Luckily, they were able to reschedule to.... drum roll.... Hawaii! (Which, frankly, I'd rather go to anyway. Not that I'm the one going...) Anyway, since they'll be gone on Mother's Day, Alison will be giving us her phone call on Saturday! At 1:30! It will be fun.

Spring has sprung, the grass has risen, three months of... school, and... we're back in.... school... wait a minute. :P (dork) Let this be the last year of spending gorgeous summer evenings inside a classroom, eh? This time I've got classes from Mon-Thurs evenings, all starting at 5:30, and the ending times are 7:30, 8:00, 8:30, and 8:00, respectively. Because of the way some things worked out, I'll have the whole month of August off school! Wahoo!

This Lily Allen song is stuck in my brain (The Fear). It's not really a nice song by the words, but I still love it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Swine Flu". Have you not been watching the news Cals? We didn't wanna go get sick in Mexico.

NaDell said...

I was talking to my babysitter on Saturday about that song. I LOVE the music, just not all the lyrics. The words don't all fit and I love the song. What do you do? Just anytime it comes on, give a disclaimer?
I hope your parents have a great trip.

Cali said...

How about every time it comes on sing at the top of yaw lungs! :)

Mom, I know it's the swine flu...

Sven said...

what about that one class on wednesday nights?

Cali said...

Thanks Geoff, I fixed it. :)

Anonymous said...

It's insane that you still have time to blog and do fun things with how busy you are. You're super amazing. I wish you were going on a vacation, you deserve it!

Cali said...

I know it's really just that I'm a slacker about school. I put stuff off so I can blog and do fun things!