Saturday, June 13, 2009

The return of taco friday

Yesterday Geoff and I met for lunch. I don't know why it should've been such a big deal but it made my whole day, I loved it! Then we got to spend last night making tacos (for the return of Taco Friday) and watching movies on the air mattress. It felt like a real date. :) It was fun.

Today was full of errands - oil changes, grocery shopping, house cleaning, etc. I snuck out for a few hours and bought some cute new outfits! It rained a ton today - everyone created giant waves on both sides while driving up Orem Center.

I'm going to go hang out with hubby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the words of "Up," I guess it's the simple things that we remember the most. (I think he used the word boring, but Taco Friday doesn't sound boring at all.)