Thursday, August 13, 2009

Congrats Geoff

Today was Geoff's very last day of class at UVU, ever! He didn't want me to make a big deal out of it, but I still wanted to do something special. So I hung a banner on the door and got him a card.

We also went to my mom and dad's for a barbeque with the family. Mom made him a necklace out of smarties because he's a "smartie."

Mom and dad also gave him a shirt. They said it was kind of supposed to be a joke, but I'm sure Geoff will love wearing it.

They also gave him a gift card to Tucahno's. And Grandma and Donald gave him a gift card too.

Geoff and Erik getting ready to dig in.

Grandma and Donald

Dad the grillmaster and Kola, with her little bat-ears, begging for food.


Dinner outside. We brought the dessert - pecan pie and neapolitan pie from Village Inn. Mmmmmm.
Thanks mom and dad for having us over tonight!

I'm so proud of my hubby for working so hard! He is a good man and I love him so much.

2 comments:

M said...

That is so exciting! You'll be celebrating your own graduation pretty soon :D I'm glad that you guys got to celebrate, when I graduate I want ALL the bells and whistles. It is the hope of MAJOR celebration that has carried me through the past few semesters!

Bradleyfamily said...

That is so great that your Hubby finished! He's done!! Oh Iwill be so happy when I can say that about Tucker!!Congrats!! Hope you guys are doing great!