Thursday, September 17, 2009

Needs a nap

I think it's a good thing this is my last semester. I'm not freaking out like back in January, but it's taking a toll. This final year of school has been kind of a trial, for sure. Geoff suggested I just focus on finishing the semester, and then I can worry about grad school and think about what will happen after that. I think that sounds fine.

I plan to spend literally all day Saturday working on homework. I'm a little behind in one of my classes, and I've got a project to do for another, in addition to the normal homework. So that will be fun. I'll wear my slippers, order pizza, throw some tunes on, and get to work.

There are a few minutes left of lunch break, so I'm going to nap now. Like Wally.

1 comment:

Kayt and Brian Bell said...

I miss you so much!!! Addi loves loves her cutest little pink dress! I will have to show you pictures of her in it. . . How are you doing? Anything new? Miss you lots!!!