Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wish I had a river

I've still got a little homework tonight, but instead I went shopping and am now making a big ol' giant playlist for when Alison comes home next April. (I know a little premature, I'm just excited). It contains all the hits that've come out in the past year, that are on our itunes. Browsing music is fun. The homework can be done on my lunch tomorrow.

I keep waking up at night all sick to my stomach. (No! I am not pregnant - this has been verified) I kept getting all sick and dizzy - so bad I had to come home from class one night. I did a little reading and thought, the nasal spray's making me dizzy. So I found all my nasal sprays and chucked 'em in the garbage and bought some sudafed to help with the sinuses. Had to sign something saying I would not make meth with my Sudafed. (Like I'm gonna! Just coming off a nasal spray addiction is bad enough, I will never get hooked on real drugs!) Then after a couple of days I read that Sudafed makes you dizzy. Grrr! So, no Sudafed today, and I'm hoping I can make it through the night without waking up sick. I drank lots of water today to try and rule out dehydration too, if that's what it is.

It is Wednesday! This week is taking forever! (sorry for all the whining)

2 comments:

Chakeshemo said...

I think the correct nomanclature is "I Peed a River".

Cali said...

Dad, I think that may be just a 'wee' bit too much info. ;)