Saturday, November 21, 2009

Weekend

The New Moon movie was awesome. Soooooo much better than the first one. And Taylor Lautner is about ten hundred times cuter than Rob Pattinson. (Can I say that even though he's only 17? Hmmm let's just pretend I can. We'll also pretend I'm not crazy enough to go to movie premiers in the middle of the night.) Anyway, I'm pretty much in love with the soundtrack. The first couple of listen-throughs I thought it was too dark and slow and boring, but now that I know it better it's all I'm listening to for the past week.

This morning Geoff and I went to the family volunteer day thing. We started with breakfast at the food bank in Provo. Geoff and I mixed tang in a coupla ten-gallon jugs, and afterwords decided we would probably never drink tang again, but it was fun. We also ran back and forth making pancakes and stuff. After the breakfast everyone went to their assignments - ours was to decorate a house for Christmas. It's a home that a guy is running for disabled people. We just did the outside lights and put together a christmas tree for the main room. It was pretty fun, we met a lot of cool people, and I'm totally excited to decorate our own house now. It was supposed to snow today but it never did, which I'm glad for. It can snow tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lyndsie said...

Taylor Lautner is hot. We can totally say that even though he's only 17 cause we don't know him in real life. :)

Anonymous said...

I think he's hot too and I'm old enough to be his... MUCH older sister!