Monday, December 7, 2009

He ate my heart

It snowed!! Big time! It came quite late this year, but I'm not complaining about that. Just have to get used to the slippery roads again. I get scared of someone pulling out in front of me without giving me enough time to slow down - my car does not have good traction on snow. I went 25 mph all the way to work this morning though - so far so good. Geoff wants to get an SUV for me to drive cuz they handle so much better. That'll be a ways off though, I'm thinking. Anyway.

I bought the new Gaga album. She's kind of weird, honestly, but I can't get enough of the tunes. This one's a total dance album. It feels like 80's electropop mixed with Ace of Base (Alejandro's a total Ace of Base song. And I love Monster). So, simply put, I love it.

Tonight I turn in a paper and give a presentation on item PO2 of COBIT: Define the Informational Architecture. (Scintillating, let me tell you). Then tomorrow night I have to give a group presentation on our group's "journal article," and Thursday my portfolio thing is due for Fraud class, which is going to take some time to put together - that will have to be done Tues. and Weds. night. THEN, FINALS!! And I'm done with homework forever if I want to be. Yessssssssss. If we can just make it through the next two weeks. :)

1 comment:

Toones said...

Im so glad that snow waited till I got the heck outta there!