Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sigh

I pumped myself full of caffeine today. We had a training meeting from 9-11, then from 2-5. It wasn't that bad, really (thanks caffeine). The rest of this week, especially tomorrow, then probably all of next week and maybe the next few months, are gonna be crazy! You know, in sort of an exciting way, for the company. But crazy. I worked a little late, then did homework for an hour, then went to class. Geoff went to a sub for santa thing while I was at school. We are tired. Came home and watched the Biggest Loser together. I don't know but this last season wasn't as good as the one before it. Last season was, well, kinda inspiring. This season, well, it tries. (It's really corny!) But anyway.

Geoff interviewed with a guy today. I think the guy was psycho - if angry and completely delusional counts as "psycho." Eck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crazy is good. Time flies that way. Did Geoff tell you he was at my work last night? It was fun to see him there!