Thursday, March 25, 2010

GUESS WHAT?!?! (Just kidding)

Today while leaving work, someone asked if I have lost weight. HA HA! That's a laugh and a half, but who doesn't like to hear that anyway? It has motivated me to go to the gym tonight. That, and the pictures we took last weekend:






No, neither of us are pregnant, we're just totally pudgy. And we may have been pushing our bellies out as far as they could go, but still. He he he.

Other good news: Geoff might be getting a "little brother" soon, meaning, he's going to be part of Big Brothers Big Sisters. He's so excited! He has wanted to do this for months now. He cares so much about those kids, that I know he'll be an amazing big brother.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He would also be an amazing DAD!

Staci... said...

The look totally fits you!!! I think you should try it on!!!;)

Chakeshemo said...

Me likey!

Anonymous said...

That must be because of my fabulous cooking!!

Anonymous said...

lol. you guys are awesome.