Thursday, April 1, 2010

Still going

First day of quarterlies!  I've actually been working really hard to get all the little "extras" completed and put away so I could focus solely on taxes starting today.  So I actually felt energetic and positive when getting started today, which was good.  The last few weeks - though spent cleaning up "extras" - have been dragging like no other.  So it's a good change; I hope the momentum keeps up.

Also been off nasal spray for a full week as of last night - with one tiny slip-up Sunday.  Days are almost all the way better now, and nights aren't as bad as I thought.  Must've been I had a cold all the other times I tried to go off it, cuz it is much easier this time.

Also have lost a few pounds.  Been eating less I think due to some stress but mostly I am trying to make better choices overall.

Last night Geoff remarked that he misses Alison.  My sentiment: ME TOO.  One more month.  I know my dad misses her a lot a lot.  Ever since the earthquake he just wants her home.

For April Fools, mom sent dad a bouquet of pretty pink flowers with butterflies and a note that said, "You're such a fool for pretty flowers."  Ha ha, I think the point was to embarrass him, but all in good fun.

Anyway, that's it for now... mostly just another day.

1 comment:

Rory said...

We tried a funny April fools joke, but nobody took it for a joke. They all thought it was real, because it was.