Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stuffs

Yesterday, I asked my boss if we were covered by the Federal Unemployment Tax Act.  He said, "Futa?" while giving me the 'do we really pay you to be our tax person' look.  Yeah.  I really did know the answer to that, I just got confused by a bunch of questions a client was asking me.  Serious.  We joked it off but boy!  I got the time off, to take a VACATION! he he

We are all making plans for next week when Alison comes home!!  Airport plans, barbeque plans, homecoming plans.  It will be awesome.

Last night Gwen was driving us nuts with all her energy.  She even peed on a blanket that was sitting out - no warning or sign that she needed to go, she just went.  Around 10:30 she finally started getting tired, and rested her head on my lap.  So Geoff said now we should drive her nuts, and we joked about jumping all over her and eating her hair and biting her arms and putting our butts in her face and farting and then peeing in her bed.  I laughed so hard.  But we just ended up putting her to bed.  She's still our little princess.

I visited Grandma last night after work.  Always good to see her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was funny reading about Gwen... I want to do that to my puppy sometimes too. But those times when he is sleeping are about the best times ever and I don't want to ruin it. :)