Saturday, May 22, 2010

Later alligator

This morning we dropped Gwennie off at the vet to have more immunizations and her spay. She's going to be there all day long... poor girl. I know this is very routine, but it makes me nervous to think of someone cutting into her or giving her too much anesthesia, or not enough. I'm sure it will go fine.


The review went fine.  It was actually really good to talk to my boss about stuff, and he was very receptive.  (He asked me to come prepared with a bunch of stuff, more like I was reviewing myself as opposed to being reviewed, but it was still good.)  All of the people I work with really are great people - seriously they are awesome!  For now, I still have my needed and very much appreciated time off.  So... I think I'm just gonna, like, drop off the face of the earth for a short while... so... toodles for now.

1 comment:

Jared said...

So, y'all arent blogging anymore huh?