Friday, May 14, 2010

It's the weekend. Bazinga.

Is my boss in his office watching the Big Bang Theory?  I wanna watch TV.  Hmmm I guess facebook is the next best thing? lol.  Just kidding.  Sort of. Anyway.

It's Geoff's 28th birthday tomorrow.  So we are going to a Pink Floyd concert in Wendover tonight. 

Also since he works 4-10's and was home today, he brought Gwennie in to see me at work.  I showed her to my other co-workers who also have and love dogs, and they ate her up!  I wuvs her so much.  She's spending the night at gramma's tonight since we'll be home super late.  Yesterday we decided to let her roam around the house while we ran to Walmart and see what happened.  She didn't go potty inside!  We took her out right when we got home and she went, so she was holding it until she could go outside.  She's such a good girl!

Bring on the weekend!!!

I think I pulled a back muscle during a coughing, choking fit in the middle of the night last night.  That's the third time I've woken up gasping for air in a week. It's weird and gross!!  I wish it would stop.

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

Hey, I was thinking about you today. I hope you have a great time at your concert, tell Geoff Happy Birthday for me.