Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spring has sprunged

Geoff got a gym pass too.  He was pretty amazed that Gold's is little more than half the price of 24 Hour Fitness, and he can go to any of the gyms on the wasatch front with no extra charge.  (No they did not pay me to say that, but they should huh.)  24 Hour was a month-by-month contract with no exit fees, that's why we went with them last year.  But I'm glad he got one, it's more fun to go with someone.  We went the other night.  Probably weekends will be the only times we go together but still.

It's fun having Al home.  Mom and Dad had a BBQ at their house last night and both sides of the families came.  Then we sat around and talked mission for awhile after everyone left.  I brought Gwennie down on my lunch and she got to run around in the backyard for most of the day!  Geoff and Alison talked spanish for a few minutes.  They tried to make me think they were talking about me... sillies.  I can pick out words and phrases here and there, that's it.  Anyway.  There's lots of fun stuff coming up I'm excited for within the next month!  Come summer!

Got kind of behind on the grateful's... will start doing them again.  Right now I'm liking the tree outside the window with brilliant pink blossoms.  It's perdy.

No comments: