Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sundays

She did it!  Has done it for a couple nights now.  I'm so proud of her for being such a good housetrained puppy!  Also glad we get to let her keep the big kennel.

Today we went to church in SF to hear Alison's homecoming talk.  She didn't share any mission stories but instead gave a great talk - it really was good.  Then we had an open house thing at mom and dad's afterward and lots of people came, family and friends.  It was fun.  Mom said the best mother's day present is just having her family all together again (that's not to say we didn't give her real presents, ha).

Today we (I) took a 4.5 hour nap.  So great!

G's: Grateful for a fun week of family and friends, and that my sister has come home safely.  I'm so grateful for my family.  I love them all so much.  They are truly wonderful people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky! Javier does okay but he still wakes up at night and has to go a couple times and he's not totally accident free in the house. :(