Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Yowsa

So yeah, my bill for taking the auditing class at University of Utah finally posted - for $1,466.00... for one class!!  I didn't realize it would be so expensive.  So needless to say, I am dropping the class.  No U of U for me, at least right now.  I double-checked UVU's website, and they have actually added an evening auditing class for the fall.  Would've never though UVU would be coming to my rescue... ever.  But, I am going to try and sign up for that.  Except now that I've graduated, my registration status won't let me add any classes, so I emailed the advisor, but got her out-of-office reply cuz they have campus-wide training today.  Sigh... this will happen... eventually.  And if it doesn't, then we've just decided that I'll take any prerequisites at whatever school we end up going to, and I can still take the GMAT in the meantime.  Yes it'll put us back that much further, but oh well. 

The good thing I'm seeing out of this is that I don't have to go to school this summer, at all!  Yay!!  My grateful for today: Gwennie's cute little face.  And chocolate.  Mi encanta chocolate.  Esposa.  Word.

No comments: