Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 1 of de-cluttering

Today, we de-cluttered the entire kitchen.  It is awesome.  Every cupboard, drawer, lazy suzan, and the pantry is cleaned out!  We kept only the basics, everything else is in the garbage or the yard sale pile.  The fridge was already empty, as it has been for the past month, ha.  So once we were done, we went grocery shopping.  I remember being newly married; it was exciting just to have something to put in the cupboards, now I just want them empty as possible!  Next: the hallway closet!

We also took Gwennie for a walk at Nunn's Park.  She loved it except for the part of the trail that had a lot of people.  Then she just sort of layed down on the ground and I had to either drag her or carry her.  The wuss.  Krug came over and played for a few minutes though early this morning; they had a fun time.

Other than that, we made dinner, took a nap, and now Geoff is watching The Crazies, which is not my sort of movie.  Hope Floats came in the mail today though, and I'm really craving Hope Floats, so I'll probably watch it in the other room.  :)

1 comment:

Jessica GaleForce said...

hahahahha dragging is the best imo