Friday, July 30, 2010

I have now spent a tenth of my life working at a desk

Today on my lunch I went home and snuggled in a clean blanket on the couch with Geoff and Gwennie.  I could've stayed there all day.

At work, I sorta feel like I'm going out of my mind. I know how selfish and ungrateful it sounds of me to complain, I really do.  I'm just so miserable and I can't seem to help it.  I have looked around a little at available jobs, and there seems to be stuff out there, but I'll be here until December for the tuition-reimbursement contract, and then we'll probably only be around for another 8 months after that, so it seems pointless to look for a new job.  Unless I work at a dog kennel or a Maurices clothing, that I could do for only 8 months...  I just hope I can remember, down the road, why I decided against a career in tax accounting.  I sincerely hope that it's just the taxes that I hate, and not accounting in general.  Can I scream a little?  ARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGUHARARARARARARA!  Okay done.  *Again though, I can't say enough good things about the company itself. This is not about them.

Tonight I am making that spaghetti squash salad recipe again for dinner, and we'll watch a movie Geoff got from Redbox.  (Home, food, family, movie - sounds like heaven).  He's down in Mona doing some translating but will be back.  I'm trying to see if some neighbors want to do a community yard sale, but if they don't then my parents are having one in a few weeks, so we'll haul our stuff to that.  I plan to start with the decluttering this weekend ya!

1 comment:

Jessica GaleForce said...

I think its that way with anything. No worries, we ALL FEEL THIS WAY at times.