Friday, September 10, 2010

House

Tonight I'm spending the night at a friend's house.  She believes it is haunted but won't talk about it in the house.  I wouldn't doubt it is haunted; it's old as the hills and makes the hairs on your neck stand up at times.  I spent the night there once a couple years ago and didn't sleep very well because I was scared, but all well.  I'm still going to obedience training with Gwennie and Geoff, and I'll try to make it down there in time for the drive-in.  I'm excited I think it'll be fun.

It's quickly becoming fall around here and it is awesome.  I love it.  For awhile we'd been talking about school in Las Vegas or Arizona or somewhere that the sun shines perpetually.  But I think I would probably miss the season changes and the occasional thunder/snow storm.  I've been enjoying the storms from the last few months quite a lot.  I'm not even sad that winter will be here in two months.  (Course, it helps when you just got the cutest coat ever with the gift card from your mother in law, but still.)  :)

No comments: