Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kecharitomene

So I went to the dermatologist today.  I have exzema, triggered by the season change, possibly aggravated by hot showers.  Who doesn't love hot showers though?  Anyway, I got a prescription lotion to use and it should clear up in a day or two.  I think it's weird that I had such a huge sudden flare-up after 26 years of nothing.  But, I'm glad it's only sensitive skin and nothing worse.  I tried to self-diagnose a few days ago by googling pictures of rashes and trying to find a similar one.  Have you ever tried to google-image rashes? IT'S GROSS.  Don't do it.

Loving this album right now:
I heard the song Kecharitomene ("Ketchum" to my english-speaking mind) on Pandora and loved it, so I bought the whole album.  It's the only song like it, but the rest are still beautiful. 

I'm going to go spend the rest of my spare minutes for the day finishing book 3!  Love you Jamie and Claire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cali. I didn't have to be told that Googling images of rashes was going to lead to nothing good. That album art looks weird.