Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New makeup

While in Oregon, I was turned on to a new mascara:

Maybelline Falsies
I've been using Maybelline Full n Soft for years because it was the best I could find and worked pretty well.  But I actually do like this a lot better.  It doesn't give a thick lash effect, but it does lengthen and darken, which makes your lashes - well, mine anyway - stand out much more.  And they stay that way all day; no need to re-apply later.  Some of the reviews I've read said you have to take your time with this one or it'll clump, but I don't think I've had that problem.  I guess I always take my time with mascara anyway.  Been poked in the eye with the mascara wand too many times.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I thought you would like this!! I sure do!!!!

Anonymous said...

Buying soon.