Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yep, pictures of the dog

Here we are, wrapped in sweats and blankets, determined not to turn on the heater for the first time this winter.

Yesterday, I went to the mall with Alison.  She's going to New York next weekend with her BF for a concert and wanted to pick up a few more things before she left. 

We mostly sat around for the rest of the day.  We each made trips to the grocery store.  I'm about 3/4 of the way through the third Outlander book (in only a few days!  That's a lot of reading for a 1,000 page book).  I'd picked up Gwennie from day care that morning, and she was completely pooped for the whole day!  For a dog who's supposed to sleep 18 hours a day, she must've had a lot catching up to do.  She barely moved from the couch except to crawl in our laps if we happened to sit down.


She somehow found this cozy little hole in the blanket and sat herself down in it.  Silly girl.


I slept right through church today; it is a LAZY day.  This rash hasn't gotten any better.

The day care place took this adorable picture of her.  I think she makes the cutest little shape when she's sitting!  That's her tired face.  She's trying to keep her eyes open.

Oh and to answer Jared's question about the schools, so far it is University of Washington, UNLV, Boston University, and the recently added Columbia University.  The fourth because their internship/residency (I know there's a word for it; I just can't remember it) is two years instead of one, which would be really good.  I'd be totally happy going any of those places.

No comments: