Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It calls

Blue = Moody
White = Elusive

While my color code results would suggest that I'm just being moody, I feel very, very White in the last little while.  When I was younger, I used to love jumping in and taking charge.  I enjoyed responsibility.  Dunno, maybe the schooling changed all of that.

Now, I just want as few demands on me as possible.  I hate drama, so much drama.  There are some days, when all I want is to just wave a careless bye-bye to everything not worthy of my attention and precious energy.  To turn my face and envelope myself in newness, where none follow, and no concern to me.

2 comments:

kenna said...

i'm a total white personality, so i'm elusive?

rock it.

Cali said...

Elusive... well maybe I shoulda said reclusive... yeah I think that's the word I was really going for.