Tuesday, December 7, 2010

70's hair

I feel like this blog is so self-indulgent.  Ha.  Well what else would I write about, I guess.

I tried to do my hair curly today... it poofed and now it looks like it came straight from the 70's.  I have an hour to try and fix it before going back to work.

LOVing this iPod Touch.  I figured out how to configure our router for wireless internet (had some help in setting the password to make it secure).  It is so much fun.  I can see just how an iPhone would be so awesome, since it can have internet everywhere and not only near a wireless router. 

Last night I made a night-time playlist.  It's nice to sit in a clean, dark room once in a while and do nothing but listen to relaxing music.  (I don't do it often at all, but hope to more now that I have this groovy music-player-thing!)  I love all of the songs so much, that I might list them on the blog later- just for my self-indulgence... it would be boring to sit and read for anyone else.

No comments: