Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Today

This morning, I realized that I had worn my blue pants all day yesterday, thinking they were my black ones. 

Gwennie scared herself with her own fart.

Geoff did a perfect imitation of the Grinch song "you're a mean one, Mr. Grinch..." with the help of his cold and it lowering his voice and all.  (He's in bed now, knocked out by cough syrup, which we actually had to show our ID to buy today.)

And the crazy druggie guy that walks up and down the street outside my window at work, paused in his daily mutterings long enough to lift his leg at the building - as though he thought he were a dog peeing on it or something - which, I guess, is better than the time he actually did pee on it.

What adventure will tomorrow bring?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing because Javier did the same thing. He farted and immediately jumped a little and then stared at his butt suspiciously for a solid minute. He kept glancing back at it for the next few minutes making sure it wasn't going to explode or something. Oh dogs.