Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fun Saturday

Yesterday (Saturday) I met with my old friends Rikki and Brayden for lunch at Mario Bonita, and Brayden brought his cutie little girl, Brooklyn.  I'm saying that's pretty amazing that we did it.  It's been many years since the three of us were together.  Our dads were friends in high school is how we know each other.  First Brayden was born, then me a year later, then Rikki a year later.  Then a few more years and the next round of kids came along and so forth.  Our families used to always do stuff together until I was about 15 and then it all stopped, which is too bad.  But lunch was way fun, and I miss Rikki!  She is a sweetheart and I miss the times we used to hang out.  She did a study abroad in London last summer, and they got to go to Edinburgh which she said was one of her favorite places, and that it was so beautiful.  So yeah, I don't know if a get-together like that will ever happen again (if it does then I think we should bring our families), but I'm glad we did it.

Later that same night, we hung out with Brady and Ashley, which was a blast!  We met them at the bowling alley.  (We played a game while waiting, and then the 4 of us played another two games).  Then we went to eat at Applebee's, then back to our house for a card game.  This card game lasted four hours!  It was 3 a.m. by the time they left, but it's okay because we were having too much fun laughing about stuff!  It seems like every time we hang out it gets more fun. 

Anyways, I slept until 11:30 this morning, and got up just in time to join Geoff at Sunday school and go to RS.  We let Gwennie stay up late with us last night, and I think it kind of messed her up a little because normally her schedule's pretty tight.  Poor girl was so confused this morning! Wandering in and out of rooms, poking at her food but not eating any, etc.  We'll all have to get back on a regular schedule, ha ha.

Alright well I'm gonna go spend the rest of the day with my sweetie!

No comments: