Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Negotiator

Oh.  Apparently the shortest day of the year, or winter solstice, was on December 21st.  For some reason I've always thought it was in January.  Oh well, even better!  I thought it was a little bit lighter on the drive home from work, but figured it was my cold and sunshine-hungry mind playing tricks on me. 

I'm trying to convince Geoff to go to St. George in a couple of weekends (we've already got some stuff planned for this one).  Priceline has some good rates right now.

Geoff, William Shatner wants YOU to take your wifey on a vacay.


That's what I put in my email to him.  I'm so clever.  Think it will work?

I know it's not even what you'd call "warm" down there right now, but it's still 30 degrees warmer than here.  And I could totally go hiking in Zions in 55 degree weather, no problem.

No comments: